P&G Caucasus - Executive Assistant Responsible from Sales and Government Relations-SLS00001566
The major responsibilities of the role are:
Work with Caucasus Country Manager, Turkey/Caucasus Government
Relations (GR) Leader, Global GR organization, the P&G SMO, relevant
Regional Business Units (RBU’s) in Caucasus to execute GR priorities
Develop and maintain a solid working relationship with other functions
such as Communications, Product Supply, finance etc to validate and
execute the necessary GR strategies, in conjunction with the
Turkey/Caucasus GR Leader.
Relation management of Government bodies/officials, Industry/Trade
Associations, professionals/consultants in Azerbaijan; meeting
attendances where applicable
- Support Caucasus Country Manager in external Government outreach
Provide P&G with local insights and policy developments on national
and regional Government legislation policies to accommodate current and
future business initiatives,
Collect, compile, communicate and act as a repository of information
for Government policy impacting the business, particularly in the areas
of economic, investment and monetary policy, international trade and
tariff regulations, direct and indirect taxation, marketing, products
& advertising policy.
- Act as a repository of GR documents in Azerbaijan
- Input provision to and translation (where applicable) of local GR documents, letters/orders from the authorities
- Appointment scheduling with authorities, embassies, industry associations and GR related platforms
- Budget tracking of GR spending and budget in Azerbaijan
Analyze sales function related projects and processes to provide
necessary analytical insights to top management and sales field teams.
Take contributor role in corporate sales projects such as: go to
market model, initiative planning, operating calendar preparation,
in-store design, sales decision making processes...
- Provide executive support to country manager regarding company specific high level topics and projects
Multi-disciplinary background, preferably including training/experience
in public policy, economic and political sciences and communication.
Some experience in Government is an asset.
- Solid understanding/work experience in project management and execution